Mashreq Al-Arabi Bank in brief:
- Established in mid-2018 as a Private Shareholding Company (P.S.C.) and started operating in November 2018.
- Provides services for all types of banking products.
- A growing customers’ base.
- Started with a paid-up capital of IQD 100 billion which was increased in 2019 to IQD 150 billion and further increased in 2020 to IQD 200 billion.
- Branches: Branches: Five branches opened in Baghdad, Ramadi, and Basra. More branches to be opened in all major cities of Iraq.
- To understand the diversity of clients and accommodate diverse customers’ financial needs.
- Provide products and services that promote ethics in accordance with Islamic principles.
- Provide comfortable access through various means anytime and anywhere.
- Make appositive contribution to society and care for people.
To be the Islamic Bank of choice in the region, leading Iraq to the future and provide banking solutions for customers.
||Mr. Sadiq Kadhim Al-Mashat
||Mr. Gadhir Mohammed Al-Attar
||Mr. Aala Samawi Kadhim
||Mr. Adil Kareem Kadhim
|First Deputy to the Managing Director
||Mrs. Asrar Al-Basri
|Head of International Banking
||Mr. Yasser Al-Hayki
|Letter of Credit and Swift Manager
||Mrs. Suhad Al-Jabori
||Mrs. Zinha Abdul Maged
||Mr. Hayder Kamoona
||Mr. Ali Ismael
|Administration and Human Resources Manager
||Mr. Ali Falah