Mashreq Al-Arabi Bank in brief
Mashreq Al-Arabi Bank in brief:
- Established in mid-2018 as a Private Shareholding Company (P.S.C.) and started operating in November 2018.
- Provides services for all types of banking products.
- A growing customers’ base.
- Started with a paid-up capital of IQD 100 billion which was increased in 2019 to IQD 150 billion and further increased in 2020 to IQD 200 billion.
- Branches: Branches: Five branches opened in Baghdad, Ramadi, and Basra. More branches to be opened in all major cities of Iraq.
- To understand the diversity of clients and accommodate diverse customers’ financial needs.
- Provide products and services that promote ethics in accordance with Islamic principles.
- Provide comfortable access through various means anytime and anywhere.
- Make appositive contribution to society and care for people.
To be the Islamic Bank of choice in the region, leading Iraq to the future and provide banking solutions for customers.
|Chairman||Mr. Sadiq Kadhim Al-Mashat|
|Vice Chairman||Mr. Gadhir Mohammed Al-Attar|
|Member||Mr. Aala Samawi Kadhim|
|Member||Mr. Adil Kareem Kadhim|
|First Deputy to the Managing Director||Mrs. Asrar Al-Basri|
|Head of International Banking||Mr. Yasser Al-Hayki|
|Letter of Credit and Swift Manager||Mrs. Suhad Al-Jabori|
|Compliance Manager||Mrs. Zinha Abdul Maged|
|Aml Manager||Mr. Hayder Kamoona|
|Credit Manager||Mr. Ali Ismael|
|Administration and Human Resources Manager||Mr. Ali Falah|